PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Allergies

My head is the size of a large pumpkin. Maybe I'm allergic to pumpkin and that's my problem. Okay, so I've lived in East Tennessee most of my life, but I've never experienced allergies like I have this week. Today I left the house in my pajamas on a quest to find relief. Church or liquor? I'm kidding. Anyway, I trudged into CVS hair uncombed, glasses, etc. Small children ran from me and adults parted the waters as I walked down the allergy aisle.


$10 of saline solution later I stumbled back into my home. Tissue abounds. Claritin, Benadryl, Honey have all made special guest appearances to no avail. Now I am climbing down to the bottom of the socially desperate rung on the ladder and blogging for sympathy and advice. I hope allergy season is over soon.

Beth

1 comments:

Denise McCoy said...

Alright girl, if it's that bad, you really need to just go to the doctor. I am allergic to ragweed and cedar, and the only thing that helps is Rhinocort AQ nasal spray (prescription) and Claritin. I also do saline spray, and I have friends that use the netti pot. I do a variated form on the netti pot, but I highly recommend it. Just pay the co pay and tell your doctor you need this medicine. You will have relief within 2 - 3 days once it kicks in. GO, GO, GO!

Post a Comment