PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's time....

So, I've often been told that I should have a blog. Well, here's my first attempt at sharing my thoughts and stories and sending them out into the cold, dark abyss of cyber-space.
What does one talk about on a blog? Who cares enough to read it? Then I think about my own stalkerish tendencies and realize that perhaps there are others out there who are stalkers as well. My mother. Eric. Haley. My mother. Leigh. My mother.
Aww....poor Anoop just got the boot off of American Idol. Let us pause for a moment of silence for the fallen Tarheel.
The past week in Knoxville and the few days to come are filled with a mixture of emotion. I'm saying "bye" to 13 of my senior women who I just absolutley love. These dear women have allowed me into their lives, each at a different level, and I've grown to love Jesus more because of them. Every April I wrestle with this particular job hazard...saying "bye", sending out, wishing well and then realizing come August I will start over again. Oh my....it is worth it.
As I watch American Idol I would not want to mess with Lil Rounds or Alison for that matter.
So.........that's all I've got for tonight. Who knows when my next post will be? I'm sure you all will be on the edge of your seats waiting. ;)
Beth

5 comments:

Ellen said...

Hi Beth! Great first post! I started blogging last fall and have really enjoyed it--I think you will too!

P.S. I promise not to stalk you.
Ellen

Pierce Family Happenings said...

Love it! Now you know I'll be your best stalker, be frie- it is one of my hobbies. :) Love you and MISS YOU! Why did we have to grow up and become responsible?? I miss our days of running around and listening to NKOTB...*sigh*
:)
Anne ;)

Lisa said...

why didn't i know you have a blog??? :) xoxox lisa

Matt said...

i love that you have a blog, beth. i think it'll be my new resource for american idol updates. (-; miss you!

Matt said...

um, that last post wasn't from matt (rieger). it's from his lovely wife dara lynn who wasn't sure how to post her comment from her own google account. (-; by the way, our blog address is mattanddaralynn.blogspot.com (-;

Post a Comment